3872 College Street in College Park, Georgia.
Things to Know Before Your Pet's Stay with us.
- We require reservations.
- We must have updated vaccination records and signed agreements BEFORE your reservation can be confirmed. You can email or upload them to your account before your arrival. It is your responsibility to sent us updated vaccinations. We can not let a dog enter if we do not have proof of their vaccinations.
- Dogs must have up to date rabies , DHLPP, and bordetella vaccinations. For your convenience, we offer bordetella and adult distemper for dogs who have previously been vaccinated. We can not accept owner administered vaccines.
- We require payment at check-in for any reservation requiring vaccines we must administer.
- It is the dog owner's responsibility to provide us with proof of vaccinations. We require these before we can confirm a reservation. Vet's often have odd hours and may not be open when you need to reach them. Plan ahead and always send us their updates.
- Stays 5 nights or more require full payment at check-in.
- Extensions made to stays will require payment in full at the time of the extension.
- Over the holidays and peak times, we do require a $50 non-refundable deposits. Suites also have minimum stay requirements. There is a $5 holiday fee per dog per day. See our holiday information.
- You can make reservations, upload records, pay your deposit, and purchase daycare packages on our APP. Log into https://wagatlanta.portal.gingrapp.com and enter with invite code 812938
- For more information, review our agreement.
What to bring:
- Your pet's regular food must be individually bagged per pet and per meal to make sure we have enough for your pet's entire stay and they are being served the exact amount you wish. If you forget or run out, we will provide your pet with our house brand for $5 per day.
- We provide your pet with beds, blankets, and bowls.
- Label EVERYTHING you bring, such as their collar, etc.
- Please, bring any medications your pet will need during their stay clearly marked in a pill sorter. We can provide a pill sorter for their stay. We do require a medication form for each visit and for your convenience you can print it and fill it out ahead of time. Be sure to allow extra time at check in if you will be organizing medications and filling out forms at Wag. Administering medications is $2 per day per pet.
- We can not take bowls, kennels, backpack or other large bags, food canisters, large bags of food, toys, blankets, or other items not needed for their stay. There is a $5 per day fee to store each item not needed for their stay.
For the health and safety of all our 4 legged guests, we will not accept the following.
- Puppies Under 16 Weeks
- We may not be able to take senior pets, please call
- Aggressive Pets
- Diabetic Pets, Epileptic pets, or those who may experience seizures.
- Pets in heat or pregnant
- Serious health issues and post-operative Patients-Please Call
- Male Pit Bulls, Cane Corso, Rottweilers, and German Shepherds or mixes who are not neutered before 6 months.
- Dogs who have exhibited any signs of coughing, sneezing, runny nose, discharge or fever within the last 10 days
- Pets with open wounds
- Fence jumpers'
- Dogs 12-13 years old depending on breed and health.
- We ask that your dog not visit a dog park for at least 5 days before any stay at Wag Atlanta.
We accept most major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express
© Copyright 2022 Wag Atlanta. All Rights Reserved.