3872 College Street in College Park, Georgia.
Things to Know Before Your Pet's Stay with us.
- We require reservations.
- We require scheduled evaluations for some dogs.
- We must have updated vaccination records and signed agreements BEFORE your reservation can be confirmed. You can email or upload them to your account before your arrival. It is your responsibility to sent us updated vaccinations. We can not accept a pet if we do not have proof of their vaccinations.
- Dogs must have up to date rabies , DHLPP or DAPP, and Bordetella vaccinations. For your convenience, we offer bordetella and adult distemper for dogs who have previously been vaccinated. We can not accept owner administered vaccines, or handwritten vaccinations. All vaccination paperwork must have clear dates for re-vaccination, as well as the same information as the profile they are associated with.
- We require payment at check-in for any reservation requiring vaccines we must administer.
- It is the dog owner's responsibility to provide us with proof of vaccinations. We require these before we can confirm a reservation. Vet's often have odd hours and may not be open when you need to reach them. Plan ahead and always send us their updates.
- Stays 5 nights or more require full payment at check-in.
- Extensions made to stays will require payment in full at the time of the extension.
- Over the holidays and peak times, we do require a $50 non-refundable deposits. Luxury suites also require a 3 night minimum stay to book during peak times. There is a $5 holiday fee per dog, per day, on certain dates. For more info, see our holiday information.
- You can make reservations, upload records, pay your deposit, and purchase daycare packages on our app. Log into https://wagatlanta.portal.gingrapp.com and enter with invite code 812938
- For more information, review our agreement.
What to bring:
- Your pet's regular food must be individually bagged per pet and per meal to make sure we have enough for your pet's entire stay and they are being served the exact amount you wish. If you forget or run out, we will provide your pet with our house brand for $5 per day.
- We provide your pet with beds, blankets, and bowls.
- Label everything you bring, such as their collar, leash, tote bags, etc.
- Please, bring any medications your pet will need during their stay. All medications must be in their original pill bottle. We can provide a pill sorter for your dog's medication. We do require a medication form for each visit and for your convenience you can print it and fill it out ahead of time. Be sure to allow extra time at check in if you will be organizing medications and filling out forms at drop off. Administering medications is $3 per day, per pet.
- We can not take bowls, kennels, backpacks or other large bags, food canisters, large bags of food, toys, blankets, or other items not needed for their stay. There is a $5 per day fee to store each item not needed for their stay.
For the health and safety of all our 4 legged guests, we will not accept the following.
- Puppies under 16 weeks
- Dogs 13 years or older. Depending on breed & health conditions, Wag Atlanta may not be able to accept your pet even before they turn 13 years old. Call for details
- Aggressive Pets
- Diabetic Pets, Epileptic pets, those who have experienced seizures, or pets with heart conditions (including heart worm positive)
- Females who are in heat or pregnant
- Serious health issues & post-operative patients- Please Call
- Male Pit Bulls, Cane Corso, Rottweilers, and German Shepherds or mixes who are not neutered and are older than 6 months.
- Dogs who have exhibited any signs of coughing, sneezing, runny nose, discharge or fever within the last 10 days
- Pets with open wounds
- Pets who can jump or climb fences
- We ask that your dog not visit a dog park for at least 5 days before any stay at Wag Atlanta.
We accept most major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express as well as cash. We do not accept checks.
© Copyright 2023 Wag Atlanta. All Rights Reserved.