3872 College Street in College Park, Georgia.
Things to Know Before Your Pet's Stay with us.
- We require reservations.
- We must have updated vaccination records and signed agreements BEFORE your reservation can be confirmed. You can email, fax them to 404-762-1555, or upload them to your account before your arrival. It is your responsibility to sent us updated vaccinations. We can not let a dog enter if we do not have proof of their vaccinations.
- Dogs must have up to date rabies , DHLPP, and bordetella, and H3N2 Canine Influenza vaccinations. For your convenience, we offer vaccinations for dogs who have previously been vaccinated. We can not accept owner administered vaccines.
- For your convenience, we can administer follow up vaccinations. We can also give your dog their first flu vaccination, so that they can stay with us if you have not received them from your vet. A follow up booster will be necessary for first time flu vaccines.
- We require payment at check-in for any reservation requiring vaccines we must administer.
- It is the dog owner's responsibility to provide us with proof of vaccinations. We require these before we can confirm a reservation. Vet's often have odd hours and may not be open when you need to reach them. Plan ahead and always send us their updates.
- Stays 5 nights or more require full payment at check-in.
- Vaccination services must be prepaid.
- Extensions made to stays will require payment in full at the time of the extension.
- Over the holidays, we do require non-refundable deposits. Standard dens require $25 and suites require $50. Suites also have minimum stay requirements. There is a $5 holiday fee per dog per day. See our holiday information.
- For more information, review our agreement.
- What to bring:
- Your pet's regular food must be individually bagged per pet and per meal to make sure to bring enough for your pet's entire stay and they are being served the exact amount you wish. If you forget or run out, we will provide your pet with our house brand for $4 per day.
- We provide your pet with beds, blankets, and bowls.
- Label EVERYTHING you bring, such as their collar, etc.
- Please, bring any medications your pet will need during their stay clearly marked in a pill sorter. We can provide a pill sorter for their stay. We do require a medication form for each visit and for your convenience you can print it and fill it out ahead of time. Be sure to allow extra time at check in if you will be organizing medications and filling out forms at Wag. Administering medications is $2 per day per pet.
For the health and safety of all our 4 legged guests, we will not accept the following.
- Puppies Under 12 Weeks
- We may not be able to take senior pets, please call
- Aggressive Pets
- Diabetic Pets, Epileptic pets, or those who may experience seizures.
- Pets in heat or pregnant
- Serious health issues and post-operative Patients-Please Call
- Male Pit Bulls or Pit Bull Mix who are not neutered before 6 months.
- Dogs who have exhibited any signs of coughing, sneezing, runny nose, discharge or fever within the last 10 days
- Pets with open wounds
- Fence jumpers
- We ask that your dog not visit a dog park for at least 5 days before any stay at Wag Atlanta.
We accept most major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express
© Copyright 2019 Wag Atlanta. All Rights Reserved.